Cotton Bikini Panty - We have an extensive collection of cotton bikini panties that are soft, absorbent, and lightweight. Our Women's cotton stretch bikini panty is comfortable to wear, can withstand heat, detergents, and bleach. It resists static electricity built-up. Our cotton bikini panties are exclusively designed to provide comfort and control moisture. Buy cotton bikini underwear in different colors and choose the right size from our wide range of collections.
Where the Bikini Name Came From
The Bikini Panty was designed in 1946 by Parisian engineer Louis Reard and he named it after Bikini Atoll. Jacques Heim, a fashion designer from Paris introduced a two piece bath suit earlier the same year naming the panty Atome. The world first Bikini made its debut at a poolside fashion show in Paris. Earlier model refused to wear the bikini due to its cut and design but now things have changed and they are worn along with a Tube Bra to the beach or pool. Bikini slowly got acceptance in the US and become a beachfront staple.
Do Women Prefer Wearing a Cotton Bikini
Cotton is the fabric that dominates the market and Indian women prefer wearing cotton innerwear all season. The material remain thick when compared to nylon or satin. Since Panties remains once personal choice but many these days prefer wearing organic cotton fabric as innerwear. When we hear about the bikini, the first thing that comes to our mind is the panty is totally beachwear made of fabric nylon or lycra blended material. But now it has changed there is cotton bikini available in most popular brand to buy like Jockey in different prints, you may wear them as a daily wear. Wear the innerwear with low-rise jeans, skirts, dresses, and Nightwear. We have an array of collection of cotton bikini online in different color and prints, you may browse through to have a look at the types.
Wearing a Cotton Panty – Why
There are few reasons why wearing a cotton bikini could benefit you.
- Avoid itching problem – If you experience irritation or itching issues, it is better to change the panty fabric to cotton. Cotton remains breathable and wicks out moisture quickly. It will keep your underparts dry.
- Remains gentle to skin – cotton is a fabric that remains soft and slushy. The absorbency feature will take away perspiration. The breathability would ease the evaporation of moisture. The fabric remains gentle to your skin.
- Keeps you comfy 24/7 – Yes, if you are a working woman, prefer wearing cotton panty always to the office. They will keep you comfy while working the whole day out.
Which Bikini Panty is suitable to hit the Gym
Choose these cotton bikini styles to work out at the gym.
- High- cut bikini – Soft and flexible high cut bikini brief is available at shyaway you may buy to pair with a sports bra to the gym. The cotton undies dry out faster.
- Hipster bikini – There is stretchable hipster bikini available at our shopping store you can buy them to make you walk fast on a treadmill. They keep sweat away.
- Standard bikini – They are excellent women’s everyday panty and pair them with an Everyday Bra. You can wear them to work also to work out.
Visit our website shyaway and buy cool cotton bikini designs online on offers.
Cotton Bikini Panty Price List
- Cotton Bikini PantyPrice
- ₹ 299