Underwire bra - They are designed with wire inside the bra Fabric that helps to lift, separate, shape, and support a woman's breasts. Underwire bra is a perfect choice if you want some lift as well as extraordinary support. Explore and choose from an astounding collection of underwired bras or wire bras online from Shyaway These underwired padded bras come in a variety of prints and shades that are supremely functional T-Shirt Bras.
- Shyaway HANA Orange Apple Print Seamless T-Shirt Bra₹239 ₹799 (Save 70%)
- Susie Baby Pink with Multicolor Polka Dotted Everyday Bra₹194 ₹649 (Save 70%)
- Susie Deep Burgundy Everyday Bra with Scalloped Lace Attached Cups₹179 ₹599 (Save 70%)
- Shyaway HANA Pink Garden Print Seamless T-Shirt Bra₹239 ₹799 (Save 70%)
- Susie White with Multicolor Polka Dotted Everyday Bra₹194 ₹649 (Save 70%)
- Susie CANDY Blue Violet Push Up Bra With Plunging Neckline₹239 ₹799 (Save 70%)
SATISFYING UNDERWIRE BRAS FOR EVERY OCCASION
The very mention of an underwire excites us but at the same time, some of us are skeptical because it ‘looks’ painful and uncomfortable. Nevertheless, we love its benefits. An underwire bra is a bra that has wires under the cups to give support, a lift and contour the bosom. But what it shouldn’t do is dig or chafe your skin, or even poke your skin making you uncomfortable.
TYPES OF UNDERWIRES IN BRAS
Underwire bras are made based on the varying degrees of lift and contouring it needs to provide. The underwire is made of steel and it comes in two common shapes. It is classified by the length and thickness of the wire. Understanding these fundamentals about underwire bra will help you choose the right bra. The steel underwires in underwired bra have three aspects to it which will affect its function. The length, thickness, and shape play a major role in determining how supportive it will be when it is worn. Under length, there is Normal, which is used for everyday bras, Short-which is used for plunge bras and low-necklines and Long which is used for strapless bras. The normal length underwire ends a little above the gore, providing a slight lift and support. The short one ends a little before the gore and focuses more on lifting the breasts and contouring them. The long one goes all the way up to the gore, alongside the gore, covering the whole breasts and holding it in shape and position. The science behind underwired bras is pretty simple, the thickness or the gauge of the underwire determines its strength to support the breasts more or less. The less thick it is, it is more flexible and less supportive. The thicker it is the less flexible and it is more supportive.
T-shirt Bra: A t-shirt bra has underwire. The purpose of this Bra is to shape your breasts perfectly and make it look even and smooth from the outside. Underwired t-shirt bra helps it do just that.
Everyday Bra: Underwires are not made just for sagging breasts, sometimes every type of breasts needs a little lift. A Regular Bra you wear through the day also made as underwired bras, to keep your breasts in position and leave you looking like a diva.
Pushup Bra: Duh! What’s a pushup bra without underwires! The underwire is the primary part of a Push-up Bra which is what pushes the breasts up. It helps you get a good cleavage.
Underwire Padded Bra: While many think that if a bra is both padded and underwired it is a pushup bra, but that’s not true. A lightly Padded Bra with underwire is similar to an everyday bra, it conceals your nipples and gives you a great shape.
Non-padded underwire Bra: This bra’s only purpose is to support the breasts, lift them and contour them. These plain underwired bra is a great option for maxi dresses and gowns.
OUR AWE-INSPIRING BRANDS
At Shyaway, we give our customers a variety of underwired bras to choose from, simply to give them a taste of everything and an overall awesome shopping experience. Here are the brands that sell underwire bras in the regular bra category. Buy an underwired everyday bra for a subtle and comfortable lift.
Shyle is our in-house brand and is the best-selling wired bra. Shyle makes voguish padded and t-shirt underwire bras. The multipurpose bra will make you look like a diva.
Liberti World: The brand offers under wire bra for everyday use, don’t wait for an occasion, get in shape every day
1. When should you wear an underwire bra?
Wear an underwired bra when
- you look for extra bust support
- your outfit demands a well-defined cleavage
- you would want to provide a natural lift to your busts
- you insist on controlling the front and side spillage
- you wish to contour your busts for a voluminous bust line.
2. How is underwired bra better than other bras?
Instead of arguing if underwired bras are better than the rest, it is essential to understand the purpose of wearing one.
- The semi-circular wires fitted underneath the bra cups are patterned to offer a gentle lift to the busts, thus eliminating sag.
- The presence of underwires in a bra helps bear the heaviness of the breasts by providing enough support.
- Moreover, underwired cups bring the breasts closer defining a cleavage.
3. Is it safe to wear an underwire bra during pregnancy?
Yes, it is safe to wear an underwire bra during pregnancy provided you are comfortable wearing one. A woman’s busts tend to become heavier during the child-bearing period but underwired bras aren’t going to harm provided you make sure
- the wires are intact within their sockets without poking
- the wires don’t chafe
- the wires lie flat against your ribs
At the end of the day, it is every woman’s personal preference to wear one or not. But, on the whole, an underwire bra during pregnancy is safe for use.
Underwired Bra Online Collections Price List
- Underwired Bra Online CollectionsPrice
- ₹ 699
- ₹ 649
- ₹ 799
- ₹ 699
- ₹ 799
- ₹ 799
- ₹ 799
- ₹ 699
- ₹ 209
- ₹ 699