1. Are the colors of products shown on the website a representative of reality?
Yes. All pictures shown on our website are shot at high resolution under light conditions that reflect normal daylight. Hence, colors are rendered in a very realistic manner.
However, variations between garment colors and what you see on your screen may be affected by your screen settings.
For perfect color match it may also be cross checked with the product names in case of doubts.
3. Should I check the size chart before buying?
Absolutely! Brands follow different sizing techniques and hence it is very important to measure yourself to find a match in Shyaway’s size chart. Once you do this, you will be ready to pick from 1000s of our fabulous bras, panties and other products.
We highly recommend you use our online size chart in order to find the right fit. If you still have queries, we urge you to get in touch with our customer care team and we will be happy to help you.
A woman’s body undergoes changes frequently – fluctuation in weight due to hormonal or other factors might render your current bra ill fitting and unsuitable. It is a good idea to get a professional fitting done if you are buying a bra after 6 months. Alternately, you can simply grab an inch tape and log onto Shyaway.com to use our size chart and get measured in the comfort of your home.
4. I am unsure of my size.
If you are unsure of your size, you can measure yourself using our measurement guide or chat with us using the live chat in our website and get help in purchasing your perfect fit.
5. How do I measure my Band size?
Using a tape measure, measure your under-bust. Make sure the tape is parallel with the ground, and you've exhaled to get the smallest measurement possible. Round all fractional measurements to the nearest whole number and enter your measurement in the Bra Calculator
6. How to measure for cup size?
Stand straight, with your arms at your side and measure at the fullest part of your bust (while wearing a non-padded bra). Make sure the measuring tape is parallel with the ground and not binding. Round all fractional measurements to the nearest whole number and enter your measurement in the Bra Calculator
7. How to identify the perfect bra fit?
When a bra fits perfectly you will feel like a goddess. The bra is comfortable when there’s no pinching or pain and it supports you weightlessly creating a feminine silhouette. You may even forget that it is there.
Check the following to see if your bra fits you right.
- The under bust band is at the same level all around your body.
- The straps should sit parallel or in V shape at the back of your body.
- The cups of a bra, especially when underwire should go right around the contour of the breast sitting flat against your ribs without digging into the breast tissue.
- The centre front of the bra sits between the breasts and is also called a bra bridge. The bra bridge should lie flat against the body.