The Marvelous Creation of Strapless Bras
Thanks to history, for it has documented numerous ancient women wearing strapless clothes. Back in the days, Greek women covered their chest with bare minimum material that was swaddled around their chest. The material was bands of leather and they were called Strophium, which in Roman means breast-binding. So the strapless bra is no recent invention. It was commercialized only in the late 1950s. These are also commonly called bandeau bras and tube bras. But there are some obvious drawbacks in the strapless bra; since there is nothing to support the cloth, it often slips off the body and oops! Women bought it and used it but were never satisfied with it; they never felt secure in one. And this is an on-going problem with strapless bras. Besides all the criticism around it, the bra has some really good benefits. Bra straps can be extremely uncomfortable after a point and while they do support the bra they also limit your clothing options. Wearing a strapless bra permits you to wear almost anything from low-necks to sleeveless to lovely off-shoulders. A woman once had a permanent plate on her shoulder and couldn’t wear a regular bra, so she was elated to find a strapless bra that would ease her off the pain.
The Perfect Strapless Bra Does Exist
Don’t let the misconceptions or one bad experience keep you away from this gorgeous beauty. Every woman deserves a well-fitting strapless bra to ace her outfit. While choosing a strapless bra, the material must be taken into consideration; make sure it is not too stretchy or slippery. Also, avoid wearing lotion or moisturizer on the days you are wearing this bra. The general myth is that women with bigger breasts cannot wear the strapless bra. While this is partially, only partially true, it is important to notice the new additions to the market.
There are several curvy women who have testified of the strapless bra that it is very comfortable for them. Making sure that your band size is smaller than that of your regular bra will give you the perfect fitting strapless bra. In today’s times, it is not quite possible to keep aside a strapless bra because it affects our sense of fashion. Therefore, let’s be bold and experimental. We hope you find this bra to your perfection.
A Sea of Types
1. Pushup: This makes one hell of a strapless bra; it pretty much covers all the functions one could look for in an undergarment. Experience the versatility, ease, and comfort of this amazing bra. The existence of the strapless pushup bra almost confirms how safe strapless bras are to wear, because a pushup bra cannot just slip off your boobs. Wear it underneath a strapless evening gown or a breezy spaghetti top.
2. Underwire: If you ever wished that bandeau bras could have something to hold it up, here you go. We heard ya! The underwire will help the bra stay in place and also keeps you secure. This one is ideal if you have large or saggy breasts. You can now move your arms in confidence and dance around.
3. Slip Ons: The slip-on strapless bra has no closures or hook & eye; you simply have to slip them on like a t-shirt. You will hardly feel it is there; they are smooth and soft on the skin and can be worn when you need a desperate break from the snuggly regular bras. These can also be worn during sleep as they offer very minimum support.
1. How Do Strapless Bras Work?
There are several types of strapless bras and each one of them function differently.
- Stick-on bra- The adhesive content present on the side wings helps the bra stay in place
- Silicon bra- The silicon cups have the ability to snug your breasts without falling off even without the presence of straps or a back band
- Underwired Strapless bra-The wired cups offer enough support for the bra to remain intact.
2. Which Is the Best Strapless Bra?
A good strapless bra is the one that
- is comfortable enough to stay for long hours of time without falling off
- adapts itself to the outfit
- supports the breasts even without the presence of shoulder straps
- lined enough to offer nipple coverage
- provides good bust coverage leaving no room for front/ side spillage
3. I Have a Large Cup Size. Can I Wear a Strapless Bra?
Yes, of course! It is a complete myth that strapless bras don’t suit larger breast sizes.
But, it is essential to keep these points in mind while shopping strapless bras for plus -size women
- Go for padded cups to ensure there is enough support for larger breasts.
- It is wiser to choose underwired strapless bras as they offer a gentle lift to the busts, thus eliminating sag.
- Opt for cups with full coverage.
Strapless Bra Online Collections Price List
- Strapless Bra Online CollectionsPrice
- ₹ 649
- ₹ 799
- ₹ 599
- ₹ 599
- ₹ 960
- ₹ 799
- ₹ 799