- Shipping & Charges
- Exchange & Returns Policy
- Discreet Packing
- Shyaway Wallet
- Reward Points
- Return Management Process
- Shyaway Referral Program
- Complaints & Grievances
HOW TO WEAR A BRA CORRECTLY ?
A lot of times even after we buy a bra even after trying it on in the shop, we find them to be of the wrong size after reaching home. The main reason behind buying ill fitted bras is because we do not know how to wear them the right way. There is a right way to put on your bras. Wearing them the wrong way can harm your breasts. Follow these few steps to wear your bra the right way.
- Put on the bra using the band using the hooks. You can put in on at the back or even put it on in the front and then twist it towards the back.
- Lean forward and put the straps onto your shoulders. The straps should not be too loose or tight. You can adjust them accordingly.
- The most important step is to fill the cups of the bra with your breasts. Use your hands and push in your breasts not sparing the fat on the sides of your armpit. The flesh of your breasts should fill out the bra cups and not spill out over the top or on the sides.
- Make sure the band is resting at the base of your breast line in a straight line.
SIGNS THAT YOUR BRA DOESN’T FIT RIGHT :
- The band rides up the back
When your bra band rides up at the back, your breasts in the front will sag or fall. Ensure that your band lies straight and firmly on your rib cage.
The cups are loose even after scooping your breasts in properly
When you initially wear a bra, it is bound to feel a little loose in the cup area. When you scoop your breasts, including the fat at the sides on the base of your armpit in the bra and it still feels loose then you should consider going in for another bra.
- Your breasts are spilling out of the top of the bra
When the cup size is too small the breasts are forced to rest at the tip of the cups. If the band is resting correctly on the rib cage but your breasts are still spilling out then it’s not the bra size but the cup size that needs a change.
If two fingers can pass through your strap then the culprit is the band size that is too big for your bust.
- Gap between the bra and the breastbone
If the base of your bra, especially in the front does not lie on the skin or that is the breast bone then it is likely that your bra is smaller than it should be.