Your privacy is important to us and it is a word of trust. We ensure the privacy of all our Customers
Online privacy and security
At Shyaway.com, we ensure the online privacy and security of all our customers who browse or shop at our website. We guarantee that the information you provide will not be misused and we keep all your information, order history and other records completely safe. We follow strict procedures to protect the confidentiality, honesty of data stored in our systems and security.
Your visit and registration
You can visit our website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to our website you remain anonymous and we cannot identify you unless you have an account on our website and log on with your user name and password.
User personal information
Once you decide to make an order with us, then there are certain basic personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order; such as your name, mailing/delivery address, credit/debit card details, e-mail address and contact number.
The key reason we gather information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. We use the information to deliver the services to you, manage your accounts, update our records, process your payments, and communicate with you about your orders as well as products/Services/promotional offers.
Contact with customers
We may contact you for any of the below reasons
- To provide an update on your order, shipping status etc.
- To clarify questions related to your order.
- Calls/SMS related to transactions performed on our website.
- We might SMS or call you on your registered mobile/landline number with us, relating to your orders placed on our website.
- We may send promotional emails related to offers, new/existing products on our site.
- We send alerts/notifications related to your order
We will never mail you unwanted information. At any time, if you wish not to receive our mails, you may click on the un-subscribe link provided on the same mail or you can notify us that you wish to stop receiving these emails/SMS/Calls.
Note: Shyaway does not share or sell your information with any other company.
Some information may be disclosed to specific members of our staff and to particular third parties (such as our credit card processor and shipping provider) who are involved in the completion of your transaction and delivery of your order. Also, the information we gather enables us to personalize and improve our services or complete a transaction on your behalf.
Your card information is requested only when you place an order and is submitted via the highest level of encryption to ensure the safety and security. Adding together, we keep a record of your purchases history, returns, and credits. We may also ask you for information regarding your personal preferences to help us better meet your needs.
Also, any customer feedback we receive is also held in strict confidence.
Storing your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and is stored at a separate and secure destination. It may also be processed by staff who are engaged in the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server.
IP addresses and cookies
We also use your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites and it is automatically logged by our servers. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
Our site utilizes cookies to help us to provide you with the best experience when you browse our site and also to keep track of your visits.
Marketing and Communications
You will have the opportunity to subscribe in our website .For instance if you wish to receive our newsletter or any promotional/marketing information by email, then in these circumstances we will ask for additional information, such as your age, occupation, interested styles etc. This will help us to channelize our focus on the right market.
Access to information
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, you can contact us at our Support Portal
Changes in our policy
We always request you to check back our policy from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes in our privacy practice.
We always stand behind our promises.
You are welcome to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications or suggestions.
We may use re-targeting features of ad platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook, or any other ad platform.
- Just in case, a transaction is involved in a legal dispute, (usually credit card fraud) information might be requested from us in form of a sub-poena (legal demand for information or appearance). In such cases, we might be required to furnish requisite information. In case this occurs, our policy is to first contact the customer (through preferred medium chosen by the customer) to inform them of our legal obligations.
- These issues are not common and generally happen in case of credit card frauds. Hence, such information sharing would help in protecting your account and business with us.
- Your order details and personal details like address and phone number may be shared if asked by any Government Department eg. Sales Tax Department.
Links to other sites
- Our site may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Any such pages will clearly be identifiable in the browser URL and will not carry the Shyaway.com logo on the top. We do not take any responsibility for the policies or actions of such websites whatsoever.
- However, such links (except for the one to our payment gateway provider) are NOT required to browse or complete any transaction at Shyaway.com. We have ensured that your experience with us is as private as it should be.
Merger, Acquisition and Termination of Service
If we merge with, or are acquired by another company, the resulting combined company will use the Personal Information you have provided as described in this policy. If we cease operation, your Personal Information may be transferred to and used by another company that offers similar or related products or services.
Last Updated: 06-02-2018