1. What we collect
We collect your personal data provided to us during your purchase or visit our website. The key purpose of this is to provide the best services, update our records, process your payment, communicate with you about your orders, and send promotional emails about new products, special offers. This also lets us provide you with safe, efficient, and best services and customise the website.
2. Personal data we collect
The type of information we gather includes the following. We use this information to understand your needs and to process your order.
- Identity and demographic information
- Telephone numbers
- Date of birth
- Payment Details
- Technical data
- IP address
- Device information
- Communication details
- Usage data details
We may also gather other information such as your preference and interest, Information relevant to the survey and offers.
3. Your visit and registration
You can visit and explore our website without providing personal details. You remain anonymous to us unless you have an account on our website or log on within your name and password.
4. Communication with customers
Shyaway.com may contact you for the following purposes.
- To provide an update on your order, shipping status, etc.
- To clarify questions related to your order.
- Calls/SMS related to transactions performed on our website.
- We might call you to remind you about the
- We might SMS or call you on your registered mobile/landline number with us, relating to your orders placed on our website.
- We may send promotional emails / SMS related to offers, new/existing products on our site.
- We send alerts/notifications related to your order.
We will never mail you any unwanted information. If you wish not to receive our emails, you can simply click on the unsubscribe link from the same mail or you can notify us that you wish to stop receiving these emails/SMS/calls.
Sharing of personal information
- We may disclose some personal information to third parties (such as our credit card processor and shipping provider) who are involved in the completion of your transaction and delivery of your order. Third parties cannot do anything with your personal information. We provide them with your personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email id, and phone number. Third parties use your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services. The information we gather enables us to personalise and improve our services or complete a transaction on your behalf. We will not share or sell your personal information with any companies or third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
- Your card information is requested only when you place an order and is submitted via the highest level of encryption to ensure safety and security. Adding together, we keep a record of your purchase history, returns, and credits. We may also ask you for information regarding your personal preferences to help us better meet your needs. However, certain third-party service providers such as payment transaction processors and payment gateways have their own privacy policies.
- We may also disclose personal information in the response from law-enforcement officials, government authorities, including subpoenas, court orders, or other third parties as necessary to comply with the legal process. We will also disclose other personal information to protect our legal right, to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use our Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
We may use retargeting features of ad platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook, or any other ad platform
Our site utilises cookies to
- To provide you with the best shopping experience.
- To help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- To understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
Links to other sites
However, such links (except for the one to our payment gateway provider) are NOT required to browse or complete any transaction at Shyaway.com. We have ensured that your experience with us is as private as it should be.
By submitting data or personal information to our website, you consent to our use of data in the manner set out in this policy.
MERGER, ACQUISITION, AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
If we merge with or are acquired by another company, the resulting combined company will use the Personal Information you have provided as described in this policy. If we cease operation, your Personal Information may be transferred to and used by another company that offers similar or related products or services.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.