We at Shyaway.com offer highest standards of security to ensure that our customers’ shopping experience is safe and secure. All online transactions are processed using a secure encrypted connection to keep transactional details confidential.
Implementation of GST
As per the guidance of GST Council, Goods & Services Tax (GST) has been implemented throughout the country effective from 1st July 2017.Henceforth Shyaway.com is liable to collect the GST from the customers. This tax is collected and deposited by Shyaway.com to the government authorities.
I. For your notice:
Any piece of apparel or clothing,
- If purchased on MRP rate then GST is not applicable.
- If purchased with a discount of 15% and below, then GST is not applicable.
- If purchased with a discount of above 15%, and then GST is applicable.
II. The GST Tax Slab
According to the proposed tax rates,
- After availing any discount, if the sale value of the product purchased is less than or equal to Rs.1000/- then the tax rate has been fixed at 5%.
- After availing any discount, if the sale value of the product purchased exceeding Rs.1000/- then the tax rate has been fixed at 12%.
III. Shipping and COD charges (as mentioned on our site) are inclusive of 18% GST.
In case of refund, then the whole amount including GST collected will be refunded and the same will be credited in your Shyaway wallet.
Convenient shopping is in
Pay for your shopping by choosing one of the below convenient methods of Payment options:
- NET BANKING.
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS
- CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) - available on select pincodes with a minimum shipping charge
- SHYAWAY WALLET
- CASH CARD/MOBILE PAYMENTS/WALLETS/UPI/BHIM
I. NET BANKING
Use internet banking method to make your payment through your respective bank's interface according to the simplified procedure of the bank.
II. CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENT
Payments can be made by any credit/debit cards with the help of easy step-by-step process.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro debit/credit cards and American Express credit cards.
To pay using your debit/credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (found on backside of your card). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your transaction password (issued by your bank)/ one time password received in your RTN to complete the payment.
Your online transaction on Shyaway.com is completely secure with the highest encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. In order to provide an extra level of security through identity verification, banks request for the 3D secure password/one time password (OTP) service for online transactions.
III. CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
If you are not comfortable making an online payment/no online payment option, you can always opt for the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method. You must pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep.
There is a convenience fee /service charge of Rs. 39/- for each Cash on Delivery orders which is non-refundable.
- Only cash payment can be done in COD orders.
- Strictly Gift Cards or store coupons cannot be used.
- Foreign currency cannot be used to make the payment. Only Indian Rupees accepted.
- Once an order has been processed, it cannot be cancelled. Please accept the shipment when you get it, as the courier person will not take the product back. In case you wish to return the product, follow the process outlined in the return policy
IV. SHYAWAY WALLET
Shyaway Wallet is a digital wallet that is exclusively used to buy products only at Shyaway.com.
The refund amount on any of your order will be credited to your Shyaway wallet which you can be used on your future purchases.
Note: There is no option to transfer and maintain balance in your Shyaway wallet via your netbanking/debit/credit cards.
V. CASH CARD/MOBILE PAYMENTS/WALLETS/UPI/BHIM
There are few more options available to make your transaction easy. You will be redirected to the service provider for verification & there on will be guided by the respective service provider to complete the transaction.
The following are the different payment options:
- CASH CARD : ItzCash , Paycash
- MOBILE PAYMENTS: SCAN N PAY,IMPS
- WALLETS : Paytm, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, JioMoney, etc
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on shyaway.com.
Steps that Shyaway.com takes to prevent card fraud
We realize the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously to ensure nil suspicious activity.
In rare cases, our team find difficult to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically. At that time the transaction is kept on hold, and we request our customer to provide identity document. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us to ensure safe and secure online transactions.
Note: To ensure 100% confidentiality of customer transaction details, Shyaway.com does not store any card/netbanking details.
Last Updated: 01-09-2017