Apart from providing the best shopping experience for our customers, Shyaway strives to protect the safety and privacy of its customers. The several measures taken by us to protect your personal and financial information are:
- Continuous monitoring of transactions to point out any suspicious activity.
- Card/ Net banking information is never stored by us.
- We do not disclose user information such as name, address, or other personal details to third parties.
- High-level encryption is used to protect the details entered by you while making online payments.
- The security systems and payment gateways are continuously upgraded to ensure safety and security. Multiple procedural and technical controls are implemented at appropriate intervals to prevent fraudulent activities.
How Can You Make Sure That Your Payment Is Secure?
Shyaway has implemented the best protocols to ensure safety and security. However, customers should also keep in mind a few steps while making online payments. These tips are useful for any type of online payment that you make.
- Never disclose your personal information such as ATM card numbers/PIN/ CVV/ OTP via email or call on request from any individual.
- Make sure you enter your card details on your bank’s secure payment gateway page.
- Ensure that the appropriate merchant name is displayed while you are making payments online. The merchant names used by Shyaway areCCavenue/ Payumoney/ Payubiz or our parent company’s name Genxlead Retail Pvt Ltd.
- Check whether the amount displayed in your OTP message matched with your bill amount displayed by the merchant.
- It is also necessary for customers to keep their PC’s or mobiles updated with the latest versions of anti-virus and firewall to prevent data theft from your end.
- Always close payments tabs after making a successful payment, especially if you share your PC or mobile with others.
- Keep all usernames and passwords confidential.
- Cross-check whether the correct amount is debited from your account after making your payment.
- Suppose you are opting for cash on delivery. Then kindly make payment only after receiving the product.
- In the event of any discrepancies or suspicion, kindly contact us at the latest to help us investigate the issue and make appropriate changes. You can also report in our Support Portal.