Stick On Bra - Instead of straps, stick-on bras have adhesives on both the cups that stick on to your breasts and provide support. The adhesives are skin-friendly and provide seamless coverage. They also have underwires hence, can stick on to your skin perfectly. Balconette style molded cups type, and front closure type are the most popular styles of stick-on bras. They are backless hence, can be perfect for dresses with no back. Discover a wide and unique collection of stick-on bras here.
Stick On Bra Online Collections Faqs
* The skin should be clean and dry. Don’t apply moisturizer on your skin before wearing the stick on bra for it to stick properly.
* It is best to put each cup of the stick-on bra at a time before you clip the bra together.
* Never apply them on the sun-burned skin.
* If you sweat too much, avoid wearing stick-on bras. The innerwear may slip when it comes in contact with the sweat.
* Wash the stick on bra after each use. Hand-wash the bra with mild soap and water and allow it to dry completely.
* To make your bust look perky, place the cups further up rather than hugging under your breasts.
A sexy bra will go well with the backless outfit. Women love flaunting their curves. Shop for stick-on bras online to make you look sizzling hot and appealing.
Stick-on bras include pure silicon bras, outer fabric bras, deep v plunge bras, bra with breathable holes, stick-on bras with straps, padded bars, nipple covers, and front closure bras such as front clasp and front drawstrings. Balconette molded cups bras and front closure stick-on bras are best used with dresses with no back.
It is advisable to wear a silicon adhesive bra six to eight hours a day and not more than eight hours a day. Otherwise, a sticky bra glued to the skin leads to skin irritations and rashes.
First, clean and dry the skin before applying the stick-on bra. Do not use any moisturizer or cream. Always place each cup separately before clipping the bra together. To keep it sticky, wash it with soap after every use. Allow the stick-on bra to air dry before covering it with the plastic sheets that came with it. You can use other thin plastic sheets by cutting them same shape and size.
The stickiness of the bra decreases over time, yet it may last for 30 to 40 wears. It is, however, dependent on how they handle the adhesive bras. Always clean your skin before wearing it and avoid wetting the bra.
Skin rashes and irritations can occur from using silicone cups made of low-quality silicone. In certain women, regular use may trigger an allergic reaction. Removing the bra too quickly can produce a rash on the skin, and some adhesives can irritate the skin.