Guide to Buy Stick-On Bra
A stick-on or adhesive bra is an innerwear that comes without a band or straps. You can simply stick it on your breasts. The support it offers you remain invisible. Stick on bras are perfect to be paired with low cut tops or backless outfits. Here are a few tips to shop stick on inner-wear.
1. The Size to Choose
The main problem of shopping a stick-on bra would be finding the right size for you. The bra comes with A, B, C, and D cup. If you are having small breasts, A or B cup size will fit you correctly. Women with large breasts may find trouble finding the right fit. The bra cups don’t have to cover your breasts completely as long as you feel secure. The cups give 3/4th coverage or demi coverage. It is best to read the product descriptions to guide you in picking up the right size stick-on bras.
2. Types of Adhesive Bras
Push up Stick On – The push-up style stick on bra is just like your Push up bra. If you need a little lift for your backless dress, buy the push-up stick on bra online. They also available with special lace-up closure, creating a gorgeous cleavage.
Loose Cup - The loose bra cups can be stick on to your busts and they work best for small-busted women.
Nipple Covers – The nipple covers are alternative to the adhesive bra. You can simply stick these bras onto your nipples maintaining the natural shape of your breasts. Remember the nipple covers don’t support your boobs.
The stick-on bras available online remain thin and they provide required support and coverage. While looking for a Stick-on Padded bra, they are easily available to buy.
Some of the bras are made with fabric just like the everyday bras. Most of them are made of silicone to give the shape of a natural breast. Decide based on your preference.
Stick on Bra Advice:
1. How to wear Stick-on Bra?
* The skin should be clean and dry. Don’t apply moisturizer on your skin before wearing the stick on bra for it to stick properly.
* It is best to put each cup of the stick-on bra at a time before you clip the bra together.
* Never apply them on the sun-burned skin.
* If you sweat too much, avoid wearing stick-on bras. The innerwear may slip when it comes in contact with the sweat.
2. Stick-on Bra Wash Care?
* Wash the stick on bra after each use. Hand-wash the bra with mild soap and water and allow it to dry completely.
* To make your bust look perky, place the cups further up rather than hugging under your breasts.
A sexy bra will go well with the backless outfit. Women love flaunting their curves. Shop for stick-on bras online to make you look sizzling hot and appealing.