Stick on bras is perfect to be paired with strapless or backless outfits. The no support bra has to be worn properly to avoid sagging of your breasts.
Guide to buy stick on bra
A stick on or adhesive bra is an innerwear that comes without a band or straps. Just simply stick the bra to your breasts. The support the bra offers you remain invisible. They are perfect to be paired with low cut tops or backless outfit. Here are given few tips to shop stick on innerwear.
1. The size to choose – The main problem shopping this type of bra would be finding the right size perfect for you. The bra comes up with A, B, C, and D cup. If you are having small breasts, A or B cup size will fit you correctly. Women with large breasts may find trouble finding the right fit. The cups of the bra don’t have to cover your breasts completely as long as you feel secure. Actually, the cups will cover only the front portion of your boobs. It is best to read the product descriptions for a guideline to picking up the right size.
2. Types of adhesive bras
Push up stick on – The push-up style stick on is just like your push up bra. If you need a little lift for your backless dress, buy the push-up stick on bra online. They also available with special lace-up closure, creating a gorgeous cleavage.
Loose cup - The loose cups can be stick on to your busts and they work best for small busted women.
Nipple covers – The nipple covers are alternative to the adhesive bra. You can simply stick them on to your nipples maintaining the natural shape of your breasts. Remember the nipple covers don’t support your boobs.
3. Thickness – The stick on bras available online remains thin and they provide required support and coverage. If looking for a padded bra, they are easily available to buy.
4. Material – Some of the adhesive bras is made of cloth material just like the everyday bras. They are available made of silicone to give the feel of a natural breast. Decide what feel you want.
5. Stick on bra advice:
* Stick the bra on to clean skin. Don’t apply moisturizer on your skin before wearing the bra. Your skin needs to be clean and dry to get them to stick properly.
* It is best to put each cup at a time before you clip the bra together.
* Never apply them on the skin-burned skin.
* If you sweat too much, avoid wearing them. The innerwear will loose when it comes in contact with the sweat.
* Wash the bra after each use. Hand-wash the bra with mild soap and water and allow it to dry completely.
* To make your bust look perky, place the cups further up rather than hugging under your breasts.
A sexy bra won’t go well with the backless outfit. Women love flaunting the curves, shop stick on bra from shyaway to make you look sizzling hot and appealing.