Style that brings out the best in you
Bras were originally created to give support and shape to the breasts and have now evolved into a fashion statement. Bras come in various styles and fabrics where styles have evolved from increased functionality to include design and fashion as well. It has now become the staple in every woman’s wardrobe.
Women today are spoilt for choices. For every occasion they need special intimates to keep them company.
Some women find the task of buying bras in person embarrassing or even frustrating as they might get the perfect bra even after sifting through a hundred racks. Shopping for bras online can seem a bit intimidating at first but once you get the hang of it you will always buy your lingerie online. Shyaway will make the experience easy for you by giving you elaborate product descriptions, photographs from different angles and help you make the right choices while buying bras online.
Shyaway aims to provide you the best shopping experience by carrying a collection of the top lingerie brands in India and worldwide such as Enamor, Lovable, Jockey, Amante, Laavian, Hanes and Shyle that allows you to choose from a wide range of styles that comprise everyday bra, push-up bras, sports bras, strapless bras, maternity bras, nursing bras, minimizer bras, t-shirts bras, contour or molded bras, balconette bra and teenage bras.
Every woman has a right to feel beautiful and fitted with supportive lingerie. So come to Shyaway to find the bra that suits the occasion that you rise to meet, be it shopping for the basics such as everyday bras that support and enhance your bust, or nursing and maternity bras when you are pregnant, pushup and lace bras to seduce your partner or even performance based sports bras that are used while playing sports.
Buy bras online at Shyaway.com to experience the best online shopping experience of bras in India.
Buy Bra Online in India - Keep These Practical Pointers in Place
Why is it so tough for us women to pick the right well-fitting bra? This is because, no one ever told us how to shop for the right one or we find it an embarrassing thought to spend time shopping for one. What happens in the end- we end up with an ill-fitting bra, which don’t cup well and are bad for health too. With that being said, we are here to give you major pointers on how to buy bra online - read on and be well informed.
First things first
When you shop for bras, knowing the size you own is important, just as you would do with any type of garment shopping. You can use a tape to measure the bust size or use online calculators to check for the same; discrete shopping is possible when buying bras online in this day and age.
What type of bra to buy?
1. A seamless type of bra, which is moulded to fit, would be the t-shirt bra. It has cups that are made in such a way as to not show any bumps and lumps through the clothing.
2. For the sporty woman, a sports bra is a must while she works out and strains the body. These are the bras that are sturdier than the rest, don’t allow the breasts to move a lot, aren’t uncomfortable and protect the chest ligaments too.
3. For nursing mothers, a nursing bra should be in the closet and worn. It helps provide more support to lactating women and allows for easy breastfeeding too. Nursing bras don’t need to be removed when nursing is done.
4. Bridal bras are undergarments that are worn below the bridal blouse or formal attire worn for weddings. It is soft and easy to wear, and don’t form lumps and bumps through the texture of the clothing.
5. Small breasted women and flat chested women opt for the push-up bras, which helps create an illusion of a bounty bosom and cleavage. It has angled cups which contain pads that push the breast inwards and towards the center of the chest and has a demi cup bra too.
6. For teens buying a bra for the first time, teenage bras help shape the size of the breast and are helpful from the health point of view. It helps support the breast, while she moves and plays and also keeps the breast tissue from injuries.
7. Padded bras have padding and they add fullness to the bust zone, enhancing the appearance of the bust. They not only make the breasts look big and nice, but also protect the chest ligaments.
8. Front open bras have clasps between the front of the breasts and not at the back. Designs are versatile and chic to wear, trendy too and they are snugly as well.
9. Strapless bras have no shoulder straps and they have design features such as rubber and silicone lining, which prevent slippage.
10. Everyday bras are for office goers and homemakers; where too much movement is minimized and plenty of comfort and overall well-being is provided.
We hope this mini guide on bra online shopping comes in handy, when you shop for online bra in India