Tube Bra - An Adaptive Friend
The lovely off-shoulder dresses look pretty and serve their purpose only when worn in the right manner. The whole appeal is rather clumsy when worn with a regular bra instead. In such a case, a strapless bra is the best innerwear option to add an appropriate and classy look to your outfit. Shyaway, one of the best online lingerie shopping sites, helps women flaunt their shoulders to their best advantage with the best collection of strapless bras. A strapless tube bra, also known as bandeau bra, provides adequate coverage to make the wearers feel comfortable and secure even in tricky necklines. It also gives the finest support to teen girls who want to make a transition from a beginner bra to an adult bra. Come explore the vast assortment of tube bras for women on your favorite online shopping destination.
Choosing the Perfect Tube Bra Online
Tube bras can be worn with a plethora of outfit styles such as tank tops that have spaghetti straps, tube tops, off-the-shoulder or one-shoulder styles, and strapless gowns. If you pick a white or a black tube bra, you can wear it under any of the dresses regardless of the color. A tube bra with full coverage slim-fit denims and a leather jacket is another styling idea you can go with. On the other hand, choose a sexy lace bra when you want to heighten the glam quotient.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you buy the perfect tube bra!
- The most important feature in a tube bra is how well the band fits for it is highly responsible for the support the bra offers.
- There are several instances where women end up with wrong bra cup size. Choosing the right cup size of bra is very much essential. Choose a cup that fits smoothly over the breast and provides complete coverage without causing bulges.
- Note that these bras also come with light padding. Opt for this type of padded tube bra when your are keen about enhancing bust shape or minimizing nipple prominence.
- If you are someone who is used to wearing a full coverage bra, then we strongly recommend to grab tube bras with complete closure.
- Well, lastly, it can also be worn as a sexy bra in occasions you want to look and feel glamorous.
In case you are wondering about the price range of these intimates, tube bras in India start from Rs.249.
Frequently Asked Tube Bra Questions
1. What is a Tube Bra?
The perfect foundation for a halter dress/top is a tube (bandeau) bra - a strapless strip of stretchy fabric with a thick band on the top and bottom. Tube bras do not come with any fasteners and are quite easy to wear; you simply slip them on over your head.
- Tube bras are different from bras with detachable straps. While the latter gives you the advantage of multi styling, if you remove the straps, you do not get the same level of support. On the contrary, tube bras are specially designed to support and hold your breasts even without straps.
- Tube bras are usually worn by women with small busts. Women with larger breasts would not get the ‘hold’ their curves require from bandeau bras.
- Tube bras come in a multitude of feminine and glamorous designs crafted to cater to different tastes and requirements.
2. How to wear a Tube Bra correctly?
Tube bras are mandatory if you want to wear strapless tops or dresses to show off your shoulders and neck line. There are chances the bra straps might ruin the beauty of your outfit. A tube bra or bandeau bra will instead act like a boob tube and hold itself up by being well fitted around the back.
They have no hook closures and can simply be worn over the head. This makes tube bras comfortable and easy to use. The support is taken purely from your breast and shoulders, so ensure you try them out to be sure it sits there right.
Bandeau or tube bras are usually fitted with removable padding also known as cookies. This feature gives your breasts the support they need, contours, and also is effective in concealing nipples avoiding awkward show through clothing. Nonetheless, you can take off the cookies if you dislike padding.
3. What are the pros of a Tube Bra?
For starters, you could expand your wardrobe options to a whole range of outfits that you haven't considered before. Think off-shoulder tops, dresses, funky strapless tube tops and layering under racerbacks! Lay the foundation to rock these by investing in good tube bras.
Stand out from the crowd and give other women something to envy! If you closely follow trends, you certainly would have noticed celebrities flaunting their lingerie – under their leather bomber jackets, formal blazers, with skirts, they even wear it over dresses and simple shirts or tees. Bralettes are quickly becoming a thing of the past with tube bras becoming the rage.
Tube bras give you absolute freedom to style. So, instead of using them as just an undergarment, try to wear them as tops for maxi skirts, high-waist pants, palazzos or joggers. If you love the waters, slip on a bandeau bra and drape the sarong as a skirt.
4. What are the cons of a Tube Bra?
Though it is a stylish, versatile undergarment, a tube bra does have some disadvantages. Here are some areas of concern and solutions brands are coming up with:
Nipple Show Through: Since the tube bra is simply a strip of fabric, there might be a few embarrassing moments. Don’t fret! This needn’t stop you from buying one! There are two ways out of this predicament. (1)Use nipple concealers - the stick-on or silicone variety (2) Buy tube bras with padding. The padding in the cups ensures that nipples don’t show under tight or light clothing.
Minimal Support for Large Bust: Because tube bras do not come with straps, they are mostly worn around small breasts that do not require support from the straps. Bigger busts need support from bra band, bra straps and additional components like underwires. Brands have now started crafting underwired bandeau bras to widen their audience.