Frequently Asked Sports Bra Questions
Q1. What is Sports Bra good for?
A . Every female athlete must have a Sports Bra as a workout accessory. The bra provides performance-enhancing benefits which are given below.
- Get enough support while exercising – Too much of movement would stretch and tear the ligaments around the breast. This damage can result in drooping of breasts. To prevent this condition occurring prematurely you must wear a Sports Bra that provides you right support.
- The innerwear can minimize breast movement – The most important benefit of wearing a Sports Bra remains to minimize breast movement while performing an exercise. The Bra with the right fit will hold your breasts in place without making your boobs feel uncomfortable.
- The Bra regulates sweat and control temperature – The fabric of the athletic wear is good enough to wick moisture from your body. This would increase airflow to your skin and will keep your body cool and dry.
Make sure you wear a sports bra every time during work out to protect your body and improve the workout.
Q2. How to find the right Sports Bra?
A. It is important to buy a well-fitting sports bra to minimize the movement of breasts during activities. Different sports bras provide varying levels of support. The first step in finding the right match is to determine the activities you’d need them for. For walking, tai chi or basic yoga, opt for a low-impact sports bra. If you want to cycle, hit the gym or dance, go for a medium-impact sports bra. Women who run, skip or practice plyometrics use a high-impact sports bra. Two basic technologies are used in the construction of sports bra:
Compression - Bras are stretchy and as the name suggests offer some degree of compression. This is ideal for small-breasted women.
Encapsulation - Bras are engineered to support each breast individually as well as provide shaped. When fitted with underwire, the encapsulation is enhanced.
Bras that effectively combine these attributes offer superior comfort, support & shaping.
Q3. How tight a Sports Bra is supposed to be?
A. The Sports Bra is usually a lot tighter than your regular bra; this again goes back to the question of why we wear a sports bra. Sports bras are more for performance and functionality than for comfort, so they are made to compress your breasts and restrict their movement. This is why; they are usually a couple of or more inches smaller than a regular bra. The sports bra does not follow the same size chart as other bras; they follow the common XS, S, M, L etc sizes. To get the accurate size, measure your breasts while wearing a non-padded bra. Each size in the sports bra range refers to and fits one or two bra sizes.For your convenience our sports bra size chart is in centimeters. For this reason, we recommend you to measure your busts before buying a sports bra, to avoid a difference of few inches.
Q4. Is it bad to wear sports bra to bed?
A. Sports Bras are made of completely different materials than the normal bra. They are also made for different purposes altogether. Sportswear is made of polyester, nylon, Lycra or spandex or a combination of these. These are material that are water and sweat proof, that is they do not absorb sweat or water. This is to cool down the person while they are performing a sport or working out. This function is required only when you are involved in vigorous physical activity. The sports bra is a lot tighter (smaller by an inch or two), making sure your breast tissues don’t bounce.Therefore, wearing it any other time especially to bed is a bad idea. You want your skin to breathe and relax during your sleep, not feel compressed. Just like not wearing a sports bra can damage your breast tissues, wearing them at the wrong time can also cause damage (probably more).
Q5. Why do you need to wear sports bra?
When it comes buying a pair of workout clothes, everyone try to save few bucks. But there are few reasons why we need to wear a sports bra.
- To avoid discomfort – If you are a person who regularly goes for a walk or jogging, if your breasts are not held in place, this could create discomfort. A good quality workout bra will handle movement and motion. So to hold your breasts firmly wear a sports bra while exercising.
- Reduce breast pain – The muscle ligaments will move up and down while exercising. This can result pain in breasts after workout. So to avoid pain get the best fitting sports bra from online store.
- Avoid nasty stares – have you ever felt annoying people staring at your boobs while running. Avoid nasty stares by wearing a sports bra. Buy a good quality workout bra that fits snugly to prevent your breasts from bouncing while exercising.
A workout bra is specifically constructed to absorb the shock caused by repetitive movement, so buy them at the earliest.
Sports Bra Online – Give Wings to your Spirit
Sports Bra is an essential part of you to give extra support, protection and flexibility all at the same time. Your perfect sports bra is available online in India to shop at Shyaway.com. Here you can buy a variety of sports bras like sports bra for gym, workout or yoga, padded sports bra, jockey sports bra, high impact sports bra, and plus size sports bra.
Sports Bras are made to provide comfort when you indulge in sports or recreational activities. During rigorous activities these kind of bras are essential in order to provide safety and support to women.. Shyaway.com also designs sports bras that are worn as outerwear during other sports like jogging, or running. No wonder Shyaway.com is India’s top lingerie online shopping site and a perfect one stop destination for every girl and woman.
The price of sports bra at Shyaway.com starts with an affordable Rs. 249. There is a wide collection of sports bras available in the lingerie section to suit every girl and woman.
Find the Best Sports Bra fitting at Shyaway online
1. If you are the kind who needs a bra for every occasion, you are at the right place with Shyaway.com. Your need for a sports bra can be of two types mainly - with molded cups to encapsulate the breasts or compression type bras to restrict movement of the breast while it is worn.
2. Need a sports bra for activities like yoga, gym, workout, cycling, sports, dancing, jogging or running? Shyaway has options for all kinds of activities in all sizes, colors, prints, fits, molds, designs and necklines.
3. Teenage girls looking out for camisole kind of sports bra have a treat in our huge range of collection for the best support, fit, comfort and slip-on style. You can never buy just one from a huge range of cuts, patterns, colors, including latest-trends like strap detailing, high necklines and mesh panels.
4. Sports bras are designed especially to lend support during physical activity. Shyaway.com designs different sports bras for different activities. For instance, the yoga sports bra is made to be extremely comfortable to provide flexibility and ease of movement while jogging bras are made firm to remove bounce and ease of breath to reduce sweat.
5. Buying lingerie online in India is a delight with the wide variety of fabrics we specialize in to help the sweat away from the body. Another way sports designs keep the sweat away is by using mesh sections to keep the body cool during activities.
At Shyaway.com no sports bra is same as the other, since there is a variety of shape they come in. To give your arms and shoulders ease of motion a racer back sports bra is recommended where the straps cannot fall down along with providing support. Some sports bras come with under wires commonly not found comfortable by all, due to the wire rubbing against the skin during a repetitive motion that ends up being painful.
India’s leading lingerie online one stop shop provides you with a sports bra for all sports and activities you conduct. Once you start wearing one we are sure you will make it an essential feature of your bra collection and come back for more to Shyaway.com.