Sorry, no results found!
When Buying Jockey Bra for Women Follow These Rules
When choosing the perfect sports bras or looking to buy online Jockey bras, it is essential for women of varied shapes, sizes and activity levels to check for the instructions, while making a purchase. Most sports’ women and female athletes wear jockey bras that give tremendous support and provide a lot of comfort, but are they wearing the right size? When you are shopping online in India for the same, looking to shop and purchase sports bra that doesn’t result in breast pains and soft tissue damages is important. So here are a few pointers to look for, when buying any sports jockey bra online:
Check for the Jockey Bra features
1. You should check for the primary source of support, which is the brand that forms the platform of the sports bra. The brand in question here should snuggle around the rib cage and should not be too tight. Choose jockey bras that aren’t too tight or too loose for comfort, band wise.
2. With regard to the shoulder straps, when picking sports bras, one should have security and minimal stretch in them, which helps bring down the up and down movements. Wider straps help with weight dispersion better than the ones with narrow straps. Remember, when picking up jockey sports bras, the straps should not dig into the shoulders and not slip off, when the activities are high and straining.
3. There are jockey sports bra that have adjustable straps and customised fits for you to buy and wear and most of the come with back closures too, which can be pulled over the head and worn. Some of them have hooks on the back, which makes it easy to wear on and off and to further adjust, if need be too. So look for bras, with back straps.
4. With underwire bras, there are benefits- it helps support each breast well and this brings down the level of movement too. In most cases, the underwire should lie down flat on the rib cage and not above the soft tissue of the breast. It shouldn’t pinch and it shouldn’t poke too.
5. Most Jockey Bras for Women athletes have wicking fibres in them that help keep the moisture away and protect the skin from chaffing. So choose the same to keep the skin away from wear and tear.
Types to choose from Jockey Bra
1. Criss-cross bras provide a lot of support and can be adjusted easily, so fine tuning the fit is not a chore. You can wear them as a fashion statement, under your tank tops.
2. The tank top bras by jockey are similar to the everyday bra you wear. The straps can be adjusted easily and fine tuned too. Most come with back closure and offer more adjustment and versatility too.
3. Racerback sport bra have straps meant for the shoulders and come between the blades to form a Y Shape. They have powers to provide a lot of support for all sporty activities.
4. T-shirt bras are meant for more than just the T-shirts – they are perfect for everyday wear under professional clothes, casual clothes to wear over the weekend and sometimes in between as well.
Irrespective of the type of jockey daily wear bra, jockey padded bra and more you choose to buy and wear, we would ask you to check for reviews around and then make a choice.